Let me tell ya a story of the day.
I was picking herbs near the hillside in shangdong
| 跟你講講今天的故事。 當時我正在山東某山坡采草藥。
| 跟你讲讲今天的故事。 当时我正在山东某山坡采草药。| 今日の出来事を聞いてね。山東の丘の斜面でハーブを摘んでたんだ。
After hours of searching, I'd made it up to the edge of the cliff. Thinking to myself " wow, so high up"
| 經過幾小時的搜尋,終於在懸崖邊發現了草藥。我心想"哇,長在這麽高的地方"
| 经过几小时的搜寻,终于在悬崖边发现了草药。我心想”哇,长在这么高的地方” |何時間か探してるうちに、いつの間にか崖っぷちまで登ってたんだよ 。僕も「うわ、こんなに高い所まで来ちゃったよ。 」とは思ったんだけどね。
I'd spotted a herb plant which I was looking for.
| 看到了我在尋找的草藥 | 看到了我在寻找的草药
|僕は探してたハーブがあるのを見つけたんだよ。
Making my way over there very "carefully"
| 非常”小心地”走過去 | 非常”小心地”走过去
|すごく慎重にそっちへ進んでいったんだ。
Suddenly, Slip. ........ I'd fell on my ass and tumbled down the hill.
| 突然,腳下一滑……我跌在地上,翻下了山 | 突然,脚下一滑……我跌在地上,翻下了山
| 突然、足を滑らせちゃってね……尻もちをついて丘から転げ落ちたんだよ。
Came to a brutal stop by crashing into a tree trunk.
| 撞到一棵樹,才停下來 | 撞到一棵树,才停下来
|木の幹にぶつかってようやく、っていうひどい止まり方だったな。
But no big deal though... After some strentching, I was up and fresh again.
| 還好沒什麽大礙…做了一些伸展運動,我又生龍活虎了 | 还好没什么大碍…做了一些伸展运动,我又生龙活虎了
|でもまあ大したことはなかったんだけどね。ある程度ストレッチをし たら、また元気を取り戻したよ。
During lunch hour, I'd caught the goat stealing my lunch.
| 午飯時間,發現一只山羊正在偷吃我的午餐 | 午饭时间,发现一只山羊正在偷吃我的午餐
|昼の休憩時間になった時、ヤギが僕の昼ごはんをこっそり食べてるの に気付いたんだ。
So I'd told her to stop. And she said" If you let me have some rice, I will let you kiss me." So I did.
| 我叫她立刻停下來,她說”如果你給我米飯吃,就讓你吻我”。所以我給了她 | 我叫她立刻停下来,她说”如果你给我米饭吃,就让你吻我”。所以我给了她
|彼女にやめるように言ったら、「ごはんをくれたら 、キスさせてあげるわ。」って彼女が言ったから、僕は言う通りにし たよ。
After her meal, she refused to let me kiss her. she tricked me . We had a deal............
| 但她吃完後不讓我吻她,她騙了我。我們說好的啊…… | 但她吃完后不让我吻她,她骗了我。我们说好的啊…… | だけど、食べ終えた後、彼女は僕のキスを拒んだんだ 。騙されちゃったよ。取引したのに………。
What a Day. That's All Folks!!!!
| 真是難忘的一天。抱怨到此為止!!!!
I have been working on a few films lately, 《烈日灼人》, 《房车奇遇》. I am still acting and running my Make-up Effects shop and training school.